Saturday 27 April 2013

E17 Jazz - Mandorla

Dear friends,

I'm relaunching my band Mandorla, which has been on ice for the last 3 years. I'm very excited about the new project; it's a slightly changed lineup, and I've been writing a lot of brand new material for the band. You can read more about Mandorla here. And you can follow us on Facebook.

Our first gig is next Wednesday 24th April, in the heart of Walthamstow village, and it'd be fantastic if you were able to come along.
It's part of a series of gigs hosted by the e17jazz collective, which I founded several years ago.
There will be a support slot from the e17jazz workshop band at 8:30, and then we'll play one long set from around 9pm:

Wednesday 24th April
Orford House Social Club
73 Orford Road
Walthamstow
E17 9QR

Tickets are £10 or £7 for concessions (senior, student, MU).
But if you let me know in advance that you're coming then I can reserve you a concession-priced ticket.
Additionally you can buy tickets online.

If you're unable to make it next Wednesday but would still like to see us, then we're doing another London date next month, as part of a short tour:

Thursday 16th May
Guildhall School of Music and Drama
Silk St
Barbican
London EC2Y 8DT
(close to Liverpool St station and Moorgate tube)

More details and online booking (via Barbican centre) here.

I hope to see you next week, or next month!

Best wishes
Carlos


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome - but please be polite!